I'd love to know if the journalist who writes for the British newspaper "Independent" sa 'and that' some 'jerk, or does not know' if you do not know 'is really a simpleton full of water, written in Italy, are fines for everything, alerted all the English tourists and that in Italy you can not just more 'move. Now I wish that this fool would listen to me or I read this blog, I know it 'difficult or impossible, but we do not know' mai.Caro fool, if you want to get drunk only you know how to do, and then where you happen to piss, do it well, but at home, possibly in front of the palace of your queen, where those guards are there with that funny hat, to cover possibly the heads of C. ... .. you, I said, do it at home, 'cause we will do "just" a fine, rather than the fine you will break even by the horns, to the root, but do not worry, there are growing again. Regards.
0 comments:
Post a Comment