Here I am! yes, I was at the meeting in Rimini, and was a great experience, I went a bit 'out of curiosity' and honestly I was expecting something totally different as it has been really, I expected a handful of people a po'esaltata with very thick blinders,
and also with a little 'under the stench of naso.e But no! or known of the young volunteers who, despite the work they do, and for the whole week, they were always smiling and helpful, and how many people
! and spend more 'than a million people, and I wonder what motivates these people to meet and discuss the debates that were held, debates that spoke of faith, the human heart, the value Man, we were not meant to be alone, that we seek the heart of Christ, Christ and search our hearts, and then discussions on family solidarity ', work, economics, drama of poverty', the carceri.Mi I ask again, what motivates these people to meet, share, talk, agree or not, I personally still can not understand, are still to be lifted so the crust to look inside, but what or heard in these three days meetings, the testimony of people who actually met Christ years, and that is the very word 'Christ that resonated throughout, in fact increase my curiosity', and either do not understand that if you're curious, you can never make new experiences. Good or bad others. I love you even more '. Regards. (Ps) greetings are for everyone, even those who do not stand me, and for those who have a permanent muzzle on his face.
0 comments:
Post a Comment