Friday, September 12, 2008

Albinism Current Research

I SOLITI ..................... S..........IGNOTI????

Here we go again, and this morning we learned that 'people (call it already' and an honor) complains again! The pastor is not there now when we do not 'see!? therefore 'we must again go to the bishop to complain,' cause come to this point, the pastor must "kill him" Well, now I say what I think needs to be done: first of all you say to your Excellency to take out even the parishioners who support the work of the pastor, second, tell the truth 'is not the things that make you comfortable, 'cause is not true that the pastor is always absent, but are all of you hypocrites do
anger, which are absent in the things that matter, if you wanted a bit' command, sit well, there will be 'in the short pastoral council, put on the list and get elected, so now we? happily. another advice, when you have a complaint, do not go around doing the drummers, but went to church if it does not bother you, and talk to the pastor. We do not We are the masters of the SVDP, but someone, it seems more 'than one, are convinced otherwise, and wants to handle things in the parish, as most' the appropriate, be 'not' Just like that let it work, then the money will roll . I put my face on, go ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment