Summary of the previous episode, "the Italian Post Office is evil" and this is the beginning of everything, specifically we left a girl at the counter of the polemical, the poor would enable the service "follow me", I did not yet understand what it is and in a time when people are talking about stalking I do not think the better name! The controversy had told her that this service does not exist and to be honest a response like this is unsettling because it makes you think crazy. But the girl, more shrewd than he had printed from the Internet all the details about the service and had shown them to him angrily with triumphant face ... oh no, this had not happened yet! ok, now I told you!
At this point in the post was created as frost, Mencia was scared, the people in line was quiet and attentive and made bets on the reaction of the controversy, the focus was all on him.
not to lower expectations and prove a good postal employee, the controversy began to shout, "Miss, but he realizes? Follow me, call me, Catch me, but I know there are many services at the postal? More than 3000. . and I know you think I have them all? "
MISS: "It would be required to do so, at least this new service is expected to know"
controversy: "But if nobody tells me what is this follow me, I'll have to invent? This office does not follow me. Enough."
SIGNORINA: "Ma se prima ha detto che non esisteva?"
POLEMICO: "eh, e ora le ho detto che non lo facciamo"
Dato il pugno duro del polemico la signorina decide di adottare un tono collaborativo
SIGNORINA: "Magari possiamo provare a fare la procedura on line insieme"
POLEMICO: "Signorina... io vengo nel suo ufficio a insegnarle il suo lavoro?"
SIGNORINA: "No, perchè si spera che io lo sappia fare da sola visto che sono pagata per questo"
Tono collaborativo fallito.. altra lunga rissa verbale...
15 minuti dopo...
POLEMICO: "Va bene, facciamo la procedura on line ma se poi è sbagliata non è colpa mia, perchè questo ufficio non fa "seguimi" (Now knew what it was and knew that his office was opposed to such service). So let's see ... follow me service? "
MISS:" Yes, with the option dimmiquando. "
controversy:" Tell me what? "
MISS:" The option ... Oh well follow me while we activate "
controversy:" Hmmm ... want to activate it for 3.6 or 12 months? "
MISS:" For two weeks, "
controversy:" So we do not understand .. here says at least 3 months ... "
MISS:" Look, I printed from the Internet that this document clearly says that you can do for two weeks ... "
controversy:" But this is not follow me, this is restante "
MISS: "And then I want to the general delivery ... "
controversy:" but this office does restante ... "
MISS:" But what makes this office? "
controversy:" What would you like to say ... Miss, you're offending me "( sensitive soul that of controversial)
MISS: "There's a call from the competent authority .. that makes you close all ... "
controversy:" I have need to call the authorities because she lacks respect "
WOMEN IN TAIL:" You broke all the balls and two ... Get a life "
Meanwhile, Mencia went with the most basic payments, pretending not to notice what was happening around him and as I was only a bill went to her. So, reluctantly, I had to go ... What happened? follow me service has been activated? The polemical and Mencia still have their jobs? I leave you with this open-ended because I'm not aware of the facts but there are lessons to be learned seplici 4:
1. Employees of the Italian post office are chosen by Mickey Mouse with a selection similar to that of the postmen of Maria De Filippi
2. The Italian postal service names are frankly obscene ... follow me, find me, wait, dimmiquando ... but what is it??
3. People want to fight, if placed in a better
4. The postal employees and committed the stand between humans more assholes on the planet. There
leave you with a photographic document that shows how even the letter boxes are Scazzi ...
ago as a mailbox to be out of service?!?! is a cavity, which can possibly insurmountable problem?!?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment