Friday, July 16, 2010

Invitation To First Death Anniversary, Sample

You know, people are strange ...

It 'full of people that speaks for itself. Boys, men, women, elderly and children ... even in summer is said to be guilty of giving the head warm in winter is the cold that affects the brain and in the fall and spring ... well, it's the fault of the change of season , which brings a bit 'all the world's ills.

I still think that the Pandora's box there was just the change of season, to be confirmed by Voyager.

The other day a middle-aged man rather elegant and distinguished pulling punches against the doors of the bus cursing Letizia Moratti and wishing the worst things. Today a child who has had yes and no 12 years complained about how he was tired and because the hot climate of the city he had exhausted. Every day I see "the old women of 54," a very private club of psychopaths who are waiting for the bus, they always seem to be taken by a lively debate, but to understand clearly devoted to each individual monologues and shows his own theory on why the delay the coach and I have to say I'm quite creative, not even the writers of Lost would come to such conjectures.

In short, all speak for themselves, but very few interact.

now seems the norm to see someone that speaks for itself: the recognize right away and pointed at him as crazy or dangerous person, obviously after you've looked in his earlobe that there is no presence of bluetooth which would explain the anomaly and provide a guarantee of sanity.

If someone speaks to us in the street become extremely stiff and cautious ... "How dare you?" ... We tend usually not to even talk to the stranger, so you know they are hassle ... "I do not want roses," " I like the filthy windscreen, "" I do not love your polaroid "," handkerchiefs me take them home, "" I have no sense of I. .. see a little 'if you know where your path unknown "," please do not even mention scientology "," if I had a € I buy a scratch card "and" fuck the club of publishers ... a scam that has no equal on earth (if only for issues repulsive offering). " What else may want a stranger on the street? Here

all run frantic and consequently are angry, blacks are all pissed off ... I think that in Milan there is a much higher percentage than in other places or unbalanced people ready to fight. Let us examine the most recent cases, the building of psychos in which I live will be an excellent microcosm and travel in the elevator are just excellent laboratory experiments. I am always the rat guinea pig.

ME: "Good evening ma'am,"

WOMEN READY TO BRAWL "Well ok, it is afternoon,"

IO: "hehe ... so hi, so I'm not mistaken"

WOMEN READY TO BRAWL: "ok, and the prejudice is to be rude ... stuff that goes "... no

dear lady, that's what I'm thinking about her as rude, at best. I often pass the desire to interact, because there is a widespread desire to debate and argue with whatever is being said.

Bus, early in the morning. Do not wish it on anyone. A lady is talking on the phone, in front to another woman she can not tolerate it and begins to shout "but we do not care about us? Mrs. .. but realize that we are forced to hear about his business? go to the market to talk about stuff that goes ... ".

On a tram, however, a boy with impunity ... Ask a driver, a passenger gets up and starts screaming in horror, "but wants to kill us all? He does not see that it says not to talk to the driver? But we do know that if an accident the blame on her? Stuff that goes ... ". The boy, who had been charged to any disaster and also the prophecy of the Maya in 2012, has stopped talking ... and I understand it, because at some point all this exhausting and arrogance you have your balls full and so stop talking to strangers to prevent rip-off, stop talking to drivers to prevent disputes, stop talking on the phone to prevent complaints ... and then hit pissed off and starts talking to himself and to say every three seconds "stuff that goes" every time you see something you're good.

It 'full of people that speaks for itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment