Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Green & Pink Lines On Tv

= Christmas cookies!



I also toasted a lot lately, I have produced many beautiful bags filled with warmth and affection ...
I colored in green and size of the pastry so many trees covered with colored confetti, garlands for the same.
E poi ecco i fiocchi di neve ricoperti di glassa e zucchero.
Mi sono resa conto di essere rimasta l'unica foodblogger dell'intero web a non avere ancora provato i mitici chocolate crinkles! Beh, ho rimediato in fretta e non me ne staccherò più... divini! Ora capisco l'innamoramento generale ;-P
Ho preso QUI la ricetta.



E i biscotti di vetro? Bellissimi e suggestivi, ECCO QUI un'idea per la tavola di Natale. Quest'anno c'è anche la geniale innovazione di " Meringhe cream " proven!


What play of light.

, And to return the children to be placed on the cup fun houses
(views HERE and copy ...)


Well, I can only wish a good biscuit, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment