Oh yes! I do not deny ... was really good:-D
'm back for a while 'time but we can see that I have stayed on the time of the relaxed holiday.
The change in temperature of return has been remarkable, now it's winter! Snow and Christmas lights that contrast, but it was worth it ... I'm back from M
auritius and I can advise you as relaxed destination but also varies, we turned inland, and visited the capital oziato the sea.
This island is fascinating for its natural beauty but also for the mixture of religions and cultures live together peacefully.
for those who want here is a gallery of photos:
market:
Grand Bassin, a Hindu temple:
's flamboyant tree that flowers in November and December:
Pamplemousse Botanical Gardens and flowers
beaches:
and Finally a small romantic dream (it was not for us but it was beautiful):
soon ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment