Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is The Use Of Octinoxate Safe During Pregnancy?

And the award goes a. .. Pomme


Prima di tutto voglio ringraziarvi per l'accoglienza calorosa, e devo dire anche numerosa, che avete riservato al mio 1° Blog Candy !
Ho festeggiato alla grande questo primo anno di blog e i miei sostenitori were raised as I never imagined. Thank you for your words and the loving wishes, which support you have given me every day!
Even the cake had happened, to my great satisfaction with several friends have tried and tasted.

So much talk, let's see who wins the prizes.
I assigned a number to each person so as to eliminate double or triple the comments and then I checked out the winner.

... Drum roll .....

The winner of Candy Blog: Cynthia of "The Cookbook Cynthia" !
Congratulations! Send me an email with your shipping address.

And since the blog is mine and I decide I decided to give a small prize also Vicky "The pasticcioneria" , expects twins .... never be born with a desire to tonka bean my fault!
She will send three beans to appease his curiosity.

Thanks again to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment