Monday, November 15, 2010

Play Pokemon Red Online Speed




I'm back at last! Sorry for the absence but I was a bit 'busy and I also had problems with the connection :-( ... luckily my husband has solved everything in a couple of days, I can understand!
But I have not stopped cooking at all! Today I present my experiment for the last contest of Stephanie, Happy Arab contest with his " Invent ... Apple! .






in my mind for a while 'and I was able to put it to my satisfaction, and yes! Imagine the sweet taste but decided on the baked apple that combines with the softness of the pastry cream, a touch of spicy tonka bean, all waiting in a light golden crust of caramel ...
I teased? So here's the recipe:

Pomme Brulée :

for two people:
an apple, an egg yolk
,
150 ml of milk,
50 ml of cream (or whole milk),
3 tablespoons granulated sugar,
1 tablespoon cornstarch,
1 / 2 tonka bean,
1 / 2 lemon, sugar cane for
caramelize.

Cut the apple in half and dig gently with a knife and a spoon by taking the pulp. Leave about 1 / 2 cm of flesh to get two shells in the form, wet the inside of the shell of apple with lemon juice to prevent blackening too.
Cook the pieces of apple pulp together with milk and cream for about 5 minutes. Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar by hand and add the corn starch. Whisk the milk with the hot apple with a hand blender.
Mix the yolk with a little 'warm milk and then mix all the milk, cook over the fire until cooked (it should come to the boil a little).
Turn off the heat, scrape a bit 'of tonka bean and let it cool (Cover the surface with a sprinkling of sugar to prevent the formation of the cuticle).
Fill the apple halves with the cream, cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge.
To serve cover the surface with plenty of brown sugar and caramelize with a torch (or quickly under the hot grill).


(the fireman in action ....)

not but a real creme brulee as a Catalan I have avoided cooking in the oven in a water bath that would have crushed the apples, the name, though, I liked it, forgive the poetic license;-D


I remind you that until tonight I can join my 1, Blog Candy,
leave a comment to this post and the next day extraction Winner!
Thank you all for the strong participation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment