Click here to download the podcast
or hears a bet by the player below
And 'round the community in direct recovery of Casual Friday. If you were not direct us to treat you can do now with podcasts. High doses of great music, cultural sections of high thickness, studio guests and especially liters of sparkling wine. We had in fact Sara Let's queer as a jar that we talked about the evening of Saturday, January 15 at the airport of Bologna SDonato (Jar Pride) EuroPride to collect money in view of Rome this year. Together with her in queerculture we dispensed the usual good news from Maeda (the country in cui vivete, avete presente?). Giovanni in greeneverywhere ci ha fatto scoprire un cactus allucinogeno molto comune anche da noi, il San Pedro, che tutti in studio sembrava lo avessimo assunto in dosi massiccie. Così come Madonna che canta La isla bonita (non poteva mancare, mai farsi mancare il peggio). Madame Fisac ha come sempre portato 450 cose di cui parlare di cui poi nonha parlato. Ma è riuscita comunque a dispensare consigli utili...beh forse non utili ma sicuramente eleganti. Il cinema si è diviso in due, Ivan ha parlato di "American story (Away we go)" e Serenap di "NY I love you" e così per la prima volta nella storia di casual non hanno litigato. Petra nel suo vegcorner in the studio with us has explained why it would be better not to drink milk and eat too much cheese. Between conventional wisdom and our attempts to disturb you succeeded in doing so. PS A demonstration of the high level of our listeners as well as guests on the sofa most casual of radio, read here:
"On your sofa and I sat down
I arranged the parts sad and I thought, come on Casual Friday is giving away,
then restart,
stores come, and get ready to embrace ...
speeches cheer!
I have observed, at times I fired, but I have heard more
and you know what I learned?
to regard the cactus as libertines , dairy products such as mischievous,
to think that New York is a city to love but also to be seen and that even
Verdena are to be interpreted,
but there is much to tell and I do not just have to tune my
Pathos on Radiokairos "
byValeSvalilla
0 comments:
Post a Comment