The full title reads: "Pain perdu aux pommes, Roussi sucre au lait ... fantastic!
What then would be the French toast with apple and caramel pudding, well, does anything effect, right?
But the taste no, that does not change, charming and fascinating, a real comfort food that is served warm.
All to retrieve the cake (which I also love alone) but also to inaugurate the latest purchase for the library: "Plaisirs sucres " by Pierre Hermé, with a name so they are right! I just finished
read from Alessandra of our mania for books and magazines and I can not but agree, because this is not the only purchase made ... and I agree on the fact that we can not leave the books on the shelves or just drool over photos, take action, try the recipes! :-D
recipe for 6:
500 grams of bread or brioche (cake for me),
50 g sliced \u200b\u200balmonds ,
for the caramel sauce:
100 g of sugar,
130 ml of fresh cream,
20 g of butter,
to caramelize the sugar in a small saucepan by pouring it little by little, add butter, and finally the cream, mix well and set aside.
for the syrup:
200 ml of water,
280 g of sugar, 40 g
almond flour,
20 ml orange flower water, bring to a boil
water with sugar and almonds, cool and add the orange flower water.
For the almond cream:
80 g of butter,
100 g of sugar,
100 g almond flour, 1 teaspoon rum
,
1 egg,
180 g of custard,
work the butter with a spatula, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well, refrigerate.
for bread:
heat the oven to 180 ° C, cut in slices 1.5 cm thick and moving quickly into the syrup. Spread the slices with almond cream and sliced \u200b\u200balmonds over the place. Bake for 20-25 minutes until dortaura. Keep aside.
for apples
500 g apples (apples slightly sour like rennet, I used a bit of the golden 'green),
40 g of butter,
30 g sugar, 10 ml calvados
,
Peel the apples into eight slices each and Tagliamento remove the core. Melt the butter in a frying pan, when it is brown and adds apples and brown sugar and then a few minutes over high heat, add the Calvados and flambé. Keep your heart crispy.
place the slices in the dish, arrange the apple slices and garnish with caramel sauce. Serve warm.
I also like this recipe because it has ingredients unlikely but they are usually always at home, apart from Physalis I found by chance and are too beautiful!
Now I greet you because tomorrow we start a long weekend in London!
... the resolutions to do less shopping we refer them to return;
-D and if you have suggestions, feel free! See you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment