Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gay Cruising Spots 2010- Manhatten




The competition of "Dinner with Enrica " he teased. Requires a recipe you remember a place or a trip and my first thought was just for my beloved macaroons. I remember very well my curiosity before those mysterious cookies colratissimi that the ladies bought their weight in gold, what will be special, I wondered? The shop windows of Paris attracted me with their wonders:


E 'was love at first bite ... Thanks to them I discovered the world of foodblog, desperate for a recipe can be done! So in the beginning of this year I decided to remake some macaron, to remember what I learned from all the blogs I read, and to make me a sweet little gift, it's been too long since I did them ....

blueberry macarons :

150 g blanched almonds,
150 g of sugar, 100 g egg whites
(a few days old),
150 + 15 g caster sugar ,
50 g of water,
red and blue food coloring.

Finely chop the almonds (toasted for 10 minutes at 150 ° C and cold), add the sugar and sift together (not too fine sieve).
Combine 50 g egg whites with a spatula and silicone, for those who want the dye. The dye
You can also add to the meringue.
Mount album with 50 g to 15 g of granulated sugar with electric mixer. Meanwhile cook 150 grams of sugar with 50 g of water to 110 ° C. Pour slowly on egg whites and continue beating (watch out for splashing hot, do not pour directly onto beaters!). Reach a temperature of about 40 ° C.
Then you obtain a swollen, shiny and white (if you did not add the dye ...). Embed
above mixture to time with a silicone spatula or a pastry. It says "macaronner" (there are also videos on the net!), When the mixture falls from the spatula like a big tape then goes bene.
Mettere il tutto nella tasca da pasticciere con una bocchetta liscia di 8-10 mm di diametro.
Rivestire le placche da forno con la carta da forno e formare dei mucchietti il più possibile regolari.
Lasciare riposare (si forma la crosticina), da 20 minuti ad alcune ore.
infornare a 150°C per 15-20 minuti a seconda della dimensione dei macarons.

farcia ai mirtilli:

50 g di mirtilli fresci o congelati,
100 g di cioccolato bianco.

sciogliere il cioccolato a bagnomaria e unire i mirtilli, fullare il tutto e lasciare due ore in frigo. Farcire i macarons e unire i gusci due a due.

Il colore non è quello che avevo in mente, il forno ventilato ha modificato color, but it is a stimulus for the next time!

With this recipe I participate in the contest "A dinner with Enrica", "A journey , a recipe "

0 comments:

Post a Comment