I am back! From the gray mist of London Po ... yes, the weather was not the best but those few days in the metropolis, however, have had a rejuvenating effect on me (apart from the feet hurt ...). I love big cities and London is huge!
the way, you like my new dress? I have not changed much but I like the most, shall we?
I was able to visit the shop Jane Asher, found out from Carolina, would have stayed there for hours contemplating all those tools for decoration, and then coloring, glitter, boxes of all types and colors .
And then the evenings in the pub, finally sitting with a nice jacket potato and a beer London Pride on tap. We liked it so much to me and I just returned to her husband who tried to replicate it, good! ... Well, we have to wait for the beer the next trip ...
Jacket potatoes :
wash the potatoes very well (better ones) and dry them, forarle with a toothpick or fork. To speed up the I cooked 5 minutes in the microwave at full power, then I greased with olive oil and salt, locked himself in aluminum foil and baked at 200 ° C until cooked (add a stick).
At this point I have removed from the oven, open foil and formed a screwdriver, opened a little 'zest and crushed with a fork a little' pulp.
dress with a ribbon of butter and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Choice of dressing, bacon and cheese for me (Toma Piedmontese Italy-England for a wedding!), Boiled beans for my husband and passed in a pan with a little shallot and tomato sauce slightly hot, covered with cheese.
I put everything back in oven to melt the cheese and served with seasonal salad. Bon appetit!
______________________________________________________________________
Now I leave you with some pictures, of course, as good tourists preparations, the camera is discharged almost immediately and even the phone I quickly abandoned, however, these ve pecked the same! :-D
We were Greenwich:
find squirrels:
walking through the city
in meters:
and until "the end of the world" (world's end):
enough! Now I have to eat something,-P
... that's better ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment