Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kre-alkalyn Insieme Alc

for Imma


Yes, I know I'm late crazy! Today is the last day but I did not want to miss the contest Imma: "My cocotte"



Imma the sweet (and not only for its fabulous cakes), she is always present with his comments and his smile.
So I had an excuse to try a crumble, prepared by me very neglected and that instead it is so comfortable in these cold days of late winter (speriamo. ..).
The title says it all ...

Crumble Apple and amaretti with tonka bean:

40 g cold unsalted butter,
40 g of sugar cane,
50 g of flour, dried macaroons
10,
golden apples, lemon
,
a spoonful of sugar,
1 / 2 tonka bean.

Educate crumble working with your fingertips the cold butter into small pieces, flour, sugar and crushed AMARETA. To form the scraps and keep them in the fridge.
Peel apples and cut into cubes, mix with sugar, a bit 'of lemon juice and the grated tonka bean. Place the apples in the casserole, put on the loosely crumble and cook in oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment